Course: Recruitment and Selection
It has been suggested that the average cost of recruiting and selecting one employee is $15,000. This course will outline a simple stepped approach to selecting the best candidate.
- When a vacancy arises
- Determining the best recruitment method
- Design and placement of adverts
- How to shortlist applicants
- Use of appropriate selection methods
At the end of the course you’ll be able to:
- Recruit and select good employees
- Recruit and select cost effectively
- Justify all of your decisions
- Operate a fair process.
Who should attend this course?
This course is designed for any team member who is responsible for the management of staff.
Half Day Course - Morning
Supplied course material
- A simple Recruitment and Selection procedure
- Clear simple instructions for each step
- Flowchart for the process.
1 on 1
$1,500.00 plus GST
$695.00 plus GST, per person
6 or more people
$495.00 plus GST, per person